Job Role – Photobooth Operator
You’ll be working for the UK’s leading photobooth rental company setting up and managing Photobooths in and around the Midlands.
Who We Are
Boothco is the leading photo booth hire in the Midlands and surrounding areas. We cater for a range of events such as weddings, parties and corporate events.
Role and Responsibilities
As a photo booth operator, your role will be to:
- Load the photo booth into your car and ensuring you have the correct equipment for your event.
- Drive to the assigned venue
- Assemble the photo booth (Please allow 60 minutes for set up)
- Manage the photo booth for the duration of the hire (normally 4 hours) which involves: greeting guests when they come to take their photos; showing them how to use the photo booth and encouraging prop swaps between pictures etc.
- Disassemble the photo booth at the end of the hire
- Load the photo booth into your car and then return home
Most of our events are during the evenings and weekends and fair notice will be provided. Most events require availability between 4 pm – midnight, so flexibility regarding hours is essential.
Full training will be given on all our equipment, and we encourage any new starter to shadow one of our experienced attendant’s on at least 1 event.
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have a full UK driving license and your own vehicle
- Previous experience in a client-facing environment is beneficial
- Proven record of high attention to detail
- Must be punctual and reliable – good timekeeping is essential for this role
- The role will require an outgoing and lively personality as you will be a key element in the client’s event, often becoming part of the party
No other previous experience or qualifications are necessary as full training is provided.
£135 per event
Estimated schedule per event:
Travel to venue Up to 1 hour
Assembly Up to 1 hour
Hire 4 hours
Disassembly Up to 45 mins
Travel from venue Up to 1 hour
If you would like to learn more about this exciting role, please e-mail your CV to [email protected]